Friday, January 06, 2006

Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart

If you are new to this blog... Welcome! Please take some time to read the previous posts (see left side navigation bar), especially The Power of Prayer. We invite you to visit this blog daily and Say a new Prayer everyday. We invite you to Share your favorite prayer and to send in your Prayer Requests or petitions. Encourage your families and friends to do the same. Please feel free to leave your comments on each post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here's another powerful novena that we would like to share with you.
It's the first Friday of the year, so we thought it best to post this novena today.
We suggest you pray this novena for nine days beginning
every first Friday of each month. You will be amazed with the results of your
prayers!


Novena of Confidence
To the Sacred Heart

O Lord, Jesus Christ
To Your Most Sacred Heart
I confide this intention...
(Here mention your request)

Only look upon me
Then do what Your Heart inspires...
Let Your Sacred Heart decide...
I count on You...I trust in You...
I throw myself on Your mercy...
Lord Jesus! You will not fail me.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Your
love for me.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, Your KingdomCom

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked for
many favors, but I earnestly implore
this one. Take it, place it in Your Sacred Heart.
When the Eternal Father sees it
covered with Your Precious Blood, He will
not refuse it. It will be no longer my prayer
but Yours, O Jesus. O Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I place my trust in You. Let me never be
confounded.

Amen


Source: Priests of the Sacred Heart
Sacred Heart Monastery
PO Box 900
Hales Corners, WI 53130-0900

2 Comments:

Anonymous prayers said...

Hi There Lito & Ann how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on pray to god and I came across yours. while this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for pray to god stuff. Thanks for the read!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous pray to god said...

Well Lito & Ann interesting post. I was looking for Info on pray and I came across your site and while this post wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for pray infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home