Thursday, November 03, 2005

Prayer of St. Aloysius to the Blessed Mother

If you are new to this blog... Welcome! Please take some time to read the previous posts (see left side navigation bar), especially The Power of Prayer. We invite you to visit this blog daily and Say a new Prayer everyday. We invite you to Share your favorite prayer and to send in your Prayer Requests or petitions. Encourage your families and friends to do the same. Feel free to leave your comments on each post. Or you can read the instructions on How to Share or Request for a Prayer in this blog..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


O holy Mary, my Mistress,
into thy blessed trust and special
keeping, into the bosom of thy
tender mercy, this day, every day
of my life and at the hour of my
death, I commend my soul and body;
to thee I entrust all my hopes and
consolations, all my trials and miseries,
my life and the end of my life, that
through thy most holy intercession and thy
merits, all my actions may be ordered
and disposed according to thy will
and that of thy divine Son. Amen.

(Indulgence, 3 years plenary, under usual conditions,
for month's recitation).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home