Friday, October 28, 2005

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

If you are new to this blog... Welcome! Please take some time to read the previous posts (see left side navigation bar), especially The Power of Prayer. We invite you to visit this blog daily and Say a new Prayer everyday. We invite you to Share your favorite prayer and to send in your Prayer Requests or petitions. Encourage your families and friends to do the same. Feel free to leave your comments on each post. Or you can read the instructions on How to Share or Request for a Prayer in this blog..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon me in this time
of my weakness and unrest.

Teach my searching heart
to know that God's Love
for me is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -
which this world cannot give
- be always with me.
And, help me to bring this
same Peace into the lives
of others.

Our Lady of Mental Peace,
- Pray for me!

0 Comments:

<< Home