Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Novena to the Most Powerful Hand

If you are new to this blog... Welcome! Please take some time to read the previous posts (see left side navigation bar), especially The Power of Prayer. We invite you to visit this blog daily and Say a new Prayer everyday. We invite you to Share your favorite prayer and to send in your Prayer Requests or petitions. Encourage your families and friends to do the same. Feel free to leave your comments on each post. Or you can read the instructions on How to Share or Request for a Prayer in this blog..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Novena to the Most Powerful Hand

I place my Christian soul before Thee,
and in my despair and anguish,
beseech Thee to bring
the most powerful strength of
Thy Helping Hand to come
to my rescue. I place the devotion
of my sorrowful heart at Thy feet
that I may be pardoned from a
destiny of suffering. May the
loving kindness of Thy Sacred Heart
and the wonders of Thy Powerful Hand
help me and give me strength and
wisdom to live in peace and happiness.
Amen.

(Make your petition)

Dear God the Father, we pray for all Your intentions and
for the intentions of the Holy Church.
We pray for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
May they gain strength in You and find the
wisdom and courage to rebuild their lives
according to Your Holy Will.
This we ask through Christ, Our Lord, Amen.