Friday, June 03, 2005

The Serenity Prayer

An Anonymous poster sent in this beautiful prayer...



The Serenity Prayer

GOD, grant me the
Serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change,
Courage
to change the things
I can,
and the
Wisdom
to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardship as the
pathway to peace.

Taking, as He did, this
sinful world as it is,
not as I would have it.

Trusting that He will make
all things right if I
surrender to His will;

That I may be reasonably happy
in this life, and supremely
happy with Him forever in
the next.

Amen.

Thanks for sharing this prayer.

We invite you all to share your favorite prayers Just click here. And send in your prayer requests here.

God bless you all.

Lito & Ann


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home