Thursday, June 30, 2005

Prayer to the Infant Jesus of Prague in Urgent Need

If you are new to this blog... Welcome! Please take some time to read the previous posts (see left side navigation bar), especially The Power of Prayer. We invite you to visit this blog daily and Say a new Prayer everyday. We invite you to Share your favorite prayer and to send in your Prayer Requests or petitions. Encourage your families and friends to do the same. Feel free to leave your comments on each post. Or you can read the instructions on How to Share or Request for a Prayer in this blog..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Infant Jesus of Prague

(To be said for nine days or nine consecutive hours)


Infant Jesus of Prague
"The more you honor Me, the more I will bless you."

O Jesus, Who said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
(Mention your request.)

O Jesus, Who said, " All that you ask of the Father in My Name He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted.
(Mention your request.)

O Jesus Who said, " Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
(Mention your request.)


History and Promises:

About the year 1628, the Discalced Carmelite Fathers of Prague received from Princess Polixena the statue of the child Jesus which was to become world-famous. The princess presented the statue to the priests with the prophetic words, "I give you what I prize most highly in the world. As long as you venerate this image, you shall not want."

Three years later the city of Prague was sacked by enemies of the Faith. The miraculous statue was seized and thrown carelessly into a heap of trash, and its hands were broken off during its fall. The statue was discovered later by Ven. Cyril of the Mother of God, O.C.D. (1590-1675).

One day he was praying before the statue when he heard the words, "Have pity on Me and I will pity you. Give Me My hands and I will give you peace. The more you honor Me, the more I will bless you."

Veneration of the Infant Jesus has resulted in graces, blessings and miraculous healings.

source: Prayers and Heavenly Promises - Compiled by Joan Carroll Cruz (Tan Publishing)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all the devotees of, i am begging for ur favors!...my mother clarita who right now is in a very critical condition and is barely clinging to life!...i really need ur urgent prayers and if u can offer a novena for my mother!..my mother wants to live! and so are we!..i greatly believe in miracles and His outpouring mercy!..plss..help us pray dearly for my mom!..i am knocking thru the kindness of ur heart!!plsss..help us pray for her healing!!!thank u soo much!!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dearest Lord, I knock, I seek and I ask for you to rescue me in this deep financial difficulty. I consecrate this heavy burden to You. I know you are very merciful and loving, O Lord. I beg you, to help me. I don't ask for too much I am asking for "just enough" O Lord for me to share with my family and the less fortunte. Pleas rescue me, I need You now. Through the intercession of St. Josemaria, I ask you urgent grace and blessing, O Lord. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home