Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Power of Prayer

Welcome to Prayers and Miracles Blog!

We have been meaning to start a prayer blog to create a venue where people could:

  • share their favorite prayers -- prayers that have made significant impact in their lives

  • send in prayer requests

  • help pray for those in need

  • 'celebrate' and write about everyday miracles to inspire and give hope to others

  • and above all, to give praises to God who has given each and everyone of us so much love and blessings...every single minute of the day.

Yesterday, I found a copy of the Message from Our Blessed Mother to Carlos Lopez (a visionary from San Bruno, CA). It was on a piece of paper that my husband brought home from All Saints Church (Hayward, CA) last Sunday.

It was a beautiful message from Our Mother Mary, where She speaks of the power and importance of prayer in our lives.

I'd like to share the message to you all. It seems to be the best way to open the Prayers and Miracles Blog....

Message from Our Blessed Mother to Carlos Lopez
June 12, 2002 St. Bruno's Church, San Bruno, CA


Our Lady of Grace

"Dear Children, praised be Jesus!

Thank you children for having accepted, with sacrifice, to pray with me this night; I love you and I give you my motherly blessing.

I come as the Mother of all sinners. I come sad at knowing that there are many who have not put into practice my past messages.

I desire to ask you for prayer, much prayer for the conversion of sinners. Prayer must be a joy for your souls, because by means of prayer, God gives you His infinite love. By means of prayer you unite yourselves with the angels of heaven in praising God.

Prayer transforms and renews your lives. Those who pray unite themselves more intimately with God. When you pray, you please God and God blesses you abundantly. Remember that prayer is joy because God listens and renews with His graces the hearts of His faithful ones.

When you pray, the door of your souls open like rosebuds to receive the graces of His peace.

Pray, pray, pray and decide always for prayer; in that way you will unite yourselves more with God. Prayer will bring you peace, the true peace which only God can offer you.

Rejoice at knowing that God is with you always. May prayer take root in your lives. Pray, pray, pray and all you ask for in prayer, with faith, will be given to you. Prayer, dear children, will always be the shield and the greatest strength to resist the temptations and the attacks of my adversary.

Pray, pray, pray and satan will flee from our lives. Thank you for having accepted my messages of this night. I give my motherly blessing to my beloved priests who helped me this night. And all of you, my little ones, I bless you and I fill you with many graces.

May the peace of God Almighty be always with all of you. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."


Our Blessed Mother said it all. Prayer protects us. Prayer transforms and renews our lives. When we pray with faith, all that we ask will be given to us.

Do you have a favorite prayer that you'd like to share?

Do you know of anyone who is in need of prayer?

Do you have any special petitions?

Have you come across any story on how prayer has healed or changed someone's life?

Or perhaps, you'd like to share how prayer has touched your life...


If so, then please join us.

We would like to invite you all to help us spread the Message above, and become witnesses and recipients of the power of prayer.

Come and share your favorite prayers. Send in your prayer requests. Pray with us. Pray for those in need. And do let us know how prayers have healed you, solved your problem, or changed your life.

Invite your friends and family to view and participate in this blog as well. Make this blog your own.

To start, we'd like to share our own simple prayer...We invite you to pray with us.

"Dear God, we thank You for all Your blessings. We praise and glorify You, Almighty Father together with Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer, and the Holy Spirit, our Guide.

We trust in You. We love You. We pray that You bless this blog and the people who participate in it. Hear our prayers, O God. We pray for peace among all nations. We pray for healing, for strength, for guidance and wisdom. We pray for all the intentions of our families and friends.

We offer our prayers for those in need, for the good of our souls, and for the poor souls in purgatory.

This we pray through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."


Let's all unite in prayers and rejoice with confidence that Our Father in Heaven hears us and continuously showers us with His abundant blessings.

Now, it's your turn...

Will you pray with us?

We'd love to hear from you. Feel free to post your comments, any time.

Drop by often. And post your prayers, your requests, your stories regularly...daily, if you wish. Let's keep this growing. Let's reach out to others. Let's build our prayer community.

Welcome! Thanks for joining us!

May God bless you always.

Lito and Ann

3 Comments:

Blogger Lito & Ann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lito and Ann, I came across your site and it is so beautiful. I am an artist from Virginia, if you would like to view my Catholic artwork, http://marysplace4art.homestead.com/art.html
God bless, Mary

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before I went to a corporate presentation to higher management, i prayed to God the Holy Spirit to enlighten me, to a give me the grace of humility to humble my self and my knowledge before them. God truly help me His Holy Spirit guided me. My boss congratulated me for a nice presentation. Truly this a the power of prayer. Pray wherever you are.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home